B K Prafulchandra Shah
Retired Professor & Head of Mechanical Engineering Department, D. D. Institute of Technology, Nadiad, Gujarat, India.
Educational Qualification : M. Tech. from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India
Associated with Brahmakumaris since 1974.
Field of Interest : Spiritual Science, Yoga & Meditation, Psychology & Parapsychology, Holistic Health.
Good knowledge of Alternative Systems of Medicines and experienced Therapist especially in Meditation therapy, Psychotherapy, Yogasan & Pranayam therapy, Acupressure, Electrotherapy, Polarity Experience, Diet & Water Therapy.
Written several articles which have been published in diff. news papers, periodicals & magazines.
Given several talk show programs on Radios & TV Chanels like ETv Gujarati, Peace of Mind of Brahmakumaries, GTPL Bhakti, GTPL News.
Experience of conducting & coordinating lectures, camps & courses like:
- Short – term course on
- Stress Free Living # Anger Free Life
- Mind Power Development # Emotional Intelligence
- Project Positive Change # Personality Development
- Human Re-engineering # Art of Learning
- Art Of Living Happy & Healthy Family Life
- Workshop on
- Ego Management
- Goal Setting
- Key to Success
- Memory Improvement
- Thought Management
- Positive Mind Management
- Talk on
- Moral Values In Engineering Profession
- Value Education & Values In Education
- True Spiritual Perception – Call of Time/Need of the Day
- Relationship Management and Conflict Resolution